Notwithstanding the rights that correspond to individual web site content, all web site content, whether programming, structure, organisation, cataloguing, indexing, presentation or design, comprises a database that is protected as such pursuant to international treaties and laws on intellectual property, the ownership of which belongs exclusively to Fincaconsult S.L. (hereinafter Fincaconsult S.L.), domiciled at Ptda Enchinent 21 G, 03710 – (Calpe) – Alacan, with CIF (Co. Tax No) B53465449, at the email address email@example.com, or contact by telephone on +34 96 583 79 10. All rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation are reserved, except in the cases expressly stated. Third-party content on the website, whether text, images, animations, multimedia files, computer programmes or applications, brands, commercial names or patents, belong to the companies, organisations or persons so named. Use of the latter for the purposes of this website is undertaken solely for illustrative purposes or as a reference to such products, services and companies, and is authorised in accordance with intellectual and industrial property legislation. The downloading or use of such content is subject to the rules or conditions established by the corresponding providers or developers. Users are authorised to view, reproduce, print and download the website content as long as they adhere to the following conditions: That such use is compatible with the aims of the website and does not damage the image and good name of Fincaconsult S.L., its customers, suppliers or users, or the products or services of the aforesaid parties. That such use of the content is personal and private. In general, all use for commercial or promotional purposes is prohibited. That Fincaconsult S.L.’s intellectual and industrial property rights are respected, as well as those of third-party owners of the content. Non-compliance of the above conditions shall constitute an unlawful activity, which shall lead to the corresponding civil or criminal penalties pursuant to applicable legislation.
This website collects and processes data of a personal nature that are required to provide and run our services, manage relationships with our users, respond to their requests, suggestions or queries concerning our products or services and send commercial email notifications. Such data, along with the IP address corresponding to the connection and/or equipment, will be incorporated into our files, duly registered in the Register belonging to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency), and be processed according to Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December 1999, on Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations. The party responsible for these data is Fincaconsult S.L. The data shall be saved with all due confidentiality, applying the technical and organisational measures established by current legislation to avoid unauthorised access, handling or deletion, and except at the party’s consent, shall not be shared with other entities or third parties outside of the cases indicated and in the situations that are legally permitted. When expressly stated, the data marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory, without which we cannot process the corresponding requests. Contracting our products or services, sign-up or registration with any of the sections in this website or the sending of your data through our contact forms, to any of the addresses given or by phone, means that you give us your authorisation for the aforesaid data processing. With regard to commercial communications, these may refer both to Fincaconsult S.L.’s and third-party products or services, and will always be sent by Fincaconsult S.L. In any case, the affected party may at any time exercise their rights to access, delete, rectify or object to such data, requesting such action via our contact section, or else by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and certifying their identity through a photocopy of their National ID Document or equivalent.
Data published in the user profile
Users of www.seanest.com may sign up as users, create and manage their profile, all the above pursuant to the individual conditions stated at that time. Registration as a user presupposes authorisation to process the data entered for the administration and management of this profile, to access and participate in specific spaces of this website. Likewise, the user expressly accepts publication of his or her user name and image.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
The opinions, comments and valuations by third parties included in the different sections of the website, including forums or email lists, belong to their author or signatory and do not necessarily reflect the viewpoints of Fincaconsult S.L. or its collaborators. In relation to third-party content, including if applicable hypertext links, Fincaconsult S.L’s civil, criminal or administrative liability shall be limited by the contents of Spanish Law 34/2002, dated 11 July 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, no liability may be attributed unless the corresponding activities or information: (1) are declared unlawful or damaging to the rights or interests of third parties by a competent organisation or authority; (2) Fincaconsult S.L. is expressly notified of the above resolution, or ordered to withdraw or block access to such activities or information; and (3) the terms of the aforesaid resolution are not complied with. Likewise, Fincaconsult S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors of access to the website or its content, nor that the latter shall be permanently updated, or contain no vagueness or inaccuracies. In any case, we undertake, as soon as possible, to correct any possible errors, interruptions to communication or failure to update such content.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This legal information is governed by Spanish law. The user accepts that the applicable legislation for all activity on this website is solely Spanish law. Any type of procedure, claim or conflict on the use or activity of this website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Denia (Spain). Fincaconsult S.L. reserves the right to make the changes it deems appropriate in the present terms and conditions, which can be read on this page.
Cookies and browsing data
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. Any action other than the blocking of such cookies, including an express request for the service or functionality linked to the cookie presupposes consent for its installation and use. Users can also delete such cookies manually through their browser settings. Specifically, the cookies used and their aims are:
• Session cookies: to manage the sessions of registered users. They facilitate browsing, access to and personalisation of content, services and specific spaces for registered users, keeping the session open in the service. This cookie will expire soon after the session is ended. Additionally we may use a Facebook cookie for users registered through an identifier of that social network.
• Cookies from social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Youtube: to disseminate or share specific content through such services or networks. The cookie in this case redirects the user so that he or she starts the session in the above spaces and enters the content in that space or account in order to be shared, so the user must have an account with those services.
• Google Analytics: registers access data, browsing and visits to our website through this Google Inc. service.
Processing of the data from third-party cookies is, in all the above cases except the session cookies for www.calperealestate.com, the responsibility of the services mentioned. Fincaconsult S.L. solely has access to anonymised data. Therefore, it cannot associate such data to a specific person on its own.
• Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them from such browsers. Neither this web site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by such browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser stores your decision not to accept cookies.
• In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share information with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the system operation or when required by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company which adheres to the Safe Port Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred will be processed with a protection level in accordance with European regulations. You will find detailed information about this at this link. If you wish to obtain information about the use made by Google of the cookies, we provide this other link.
• If you have any query concerning this cookies policy, you can contact us through the contact section.